Mike Batchelor produced a very nice animation, using an early beta of DEM Earth 2
No need to wait !
Peter Mitchell has done some fantastic renders using the DEM Earth 2 Beta. Read more
Version 1.70 June 3rd 2014
- Changed – Strato and stick to floor settings, are now on, by default.
- Fixed – A small, but critical error, caused coordinates projected onto DEM Earth, below sea level, to have wrong height. This showed as a field of spiked outlines(Thanks R.Feenstra)
- Improved – PinPoint Object, Performance.
- Fixed – PinPoint Object, bugs.
- Added – Map Loader Images – Automatic Reprojection so that images better match height for larger areas.
- Added – The Geocoder now automatically copies its coordinate result to the clipboard
- Improved – Using the paste button now resets the lat/lon offset to zero. It was a bit confusing before.
updates have been sent out to all users within the terms of their support.. Enjoy.
Another image created using DEM Earth 2 and its new Smart Extruder. Read more
The Next version of DEM Earth will contain an optional Integrated Openstreetmap downloader and more. Read more
Jerome has been at it again with a wicked combo attack , using Kendo Shaders, Wireshader PRO+ and Voxygen.
Spent way too much time cleaning things up !
there is only so much time in a day, and I need to be spending more time development than working on this webpage.