- New – VLS virtual Laser scanner. Scan any C4D scene, as if you have a real laser scanner.
- New – LAS and LAZ export.
- New – Improved LAZRender. New 3D points as well as classic 2D points.
- New – Many new options to resize and recolor points, as well as quantizing and clipping controls.All in realtime.
- Load massive, full color LIDAR data, directly into Cinema4D using LAS,LAZ , XYZ or PTS format, and render it, without any messing around.
- Unique ease of use, makes this the easiest solution there is, for loading and rendering point clouds. we spent a long time, making this as easy to use and intuitive as possible.
- Includes the amazing LAZRender engine, for the fastest possible rendering of huge point clouds, making this the easiest “Load and Render ” LIDAR solution, ever built.
- Handle hundreds of millions of points, in your editor, in realtime, even on moderate hardware.
- Create Point clouds from your scenes, by simply rendering them, and having LAZPoint capture that render for you, and give any scene, the LIDAR Look.
- Create Point clouds for any place on earth. When combined with DEM Earth, LAZPoint gives you a very special way to make a Point Cloud out of ordinary map and height data.
- Work with color point clouds, exported from programs such as Agisoft Photoscan, or RealityCapture . The First stage of photogrametry, is a point cloud.
- An internet connection is required for registration.
Current Latest version
- R2 . 55 (R21)
- R2 . 53 (R20)
- CINEMA 4D R18, R19, R20, R21 (NOT currently compatible with S22. OpenGL was removed in 22, with no replacement framework available to plugin developers)
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- C4dLite (Cineware) is NOT supported..
- 64 bit only.
- Windows only
- An Internet connection (for registration).
- At least 8 GB ram. (larger files require more RAM)
- Cinema4D R18.057 or greater (up to R21.207)
- An OpenGL Graphics card with at least 4 GB of RAM