the best Lidar and Point Cloud solution, for Cinema4D
- Load massive, full color LIDAR data, directly into Cinema4D using LAS,LAZ , XYZ or PTS format, and render it, without any messing around.
- Unique ease of use, makes this the easiest solution there is, for loading and rendering point clouds. we spent a long time, making this as easy to use and intuitive as possible.
- Includes the amazing LAZRender engine, for the fastest possible rendering of huge point clouds, making this the easiest “Load and Render ” LIDAR solution, ever built.
- Handle hundreds of millions of points, in your editor, in realtime, even on moderate hardware.
- Create Point clouds from your scenes, by simply rendering them, and having LAZPoint capture that render for you, and give any scene, the LIDAR Look.
- Create Point clouds for any place on earth. When combined with DEM Earth, LAZPoint gives you a very special way to make a Point Cloud out of ordinary map and height data.
- Work with color point clouds, exported from programs such as Agisoft Photoscan, or RealityCapture . The First stage of photogrametry, is a point cloud. Use it !
- Various output modes, such as XParticles, hair, points with RGB vertex maps, or splines, etc, give you the ability to work with alternative renderers.
- R1 . 84
- CINEMA 4D R13, R14, R15, R16, R17, R18, R19
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- C4dLite (Cineware) is NOT supported..
- 64 bit only.
- An Internet connection.
- At least 8 GB ram. (larger files require more RAM)
- Cinema4D R14 or greater