Easily Generate dynamic Digital Elevation Models and georeference them in real-time to your world imagery.
DEM Earth automatically downloads the data it needs to build the model you want. All you have to do is provide a Geographic coordinate.
Produce real-time interactive and dynamic landscapes which you can pan, zoom and animate and place anything on, in any way you want.
Some of the New Release highlights
- Geo Modifier – Map any polygon, spline or point based object onto DEM Earth.
- Track Graph – Make an instant graph out of a gpx track, or any spline.
- Poly Importer – Import country, county, regional borders using the osmosis poly format.
- Smart Extruder – vastly improved. Better caps, better UVW mapping, less polygons.
- Smart OSM – New Interpolation and surface offset settings, deliver what you need.
- DEM Earth Object – improved UVW, to make baking, much easier.
What you get
- DEM Earth Generator – A realtime landscape generator which automatically downloads and caches DEM data for you, for the entire world
- Smart OSM Object – Easily download and manage OpenStreetmap data directly in DEM Earth. More..
- Smart Extruder Object – A fast, intelligent building extruder, which works tightly with OSM Object and DEM Earth to produce great results. More..
- PinPoint Object – Used for placing any 3D object on DEM Earth landscape with ability to dynamically scale and move with the landscape
- Way Object – A flexible spline Generator for Visualizing paths between objects on the landscape
- Coverage Command – Visualize what DEM files your have already cached
- GeoPointConverter – together with the Tools4D OpenStreetMap importer,easily overlay massive OSM data sets onto DEM Earth
- GPX Importer – Easily import Tracks, Routes and Waypoints. Drag and drop your gpx file into C4D, DEM Earth does the rest.
- World File Import – drag and drop industry standard World files into C4D and DEM Earth will create the landscape for you and overlay your image automatically
- ASC height Import – Embed super high res height, commercial DEM or DSM data, directly into DEM Earth, using industry standard ASC format (*Esri Grid, WGS84 geographic )
- Direct ASC import – included. The only way there is, to get a super accurate, non-interpolated, high res landscape data into Cinema4D. This is how easy importing DEM data should be.
- Quickstart guide – Included
- Automatic 90m Dem data downloader – Included
- Automatic 30m DEM Data downloader – Included
- DEM Earth Image Downloader – Included. Easily capture web-based images from a multitude of open sources, with unparalleled ease. Access up to 22 different image map layers, or use your own imagery, or shaders.
- GeoCoding Tool – included. Both coding and inverse coding to get get coordinates from names, and names from coordinates.
Support responded and fixed my issue within 10 minutes. Really a pleasure..
Quick response! Always very much appreciated and the true quality of effective and lasting customer care
Thank you very much..
As always, a great experience:)
Quick and awesome, I may upgrade in the future..
I’m thankful for your quick and gentle support.
I have just two words, fast and professional. Thanks Paul
Fast and reliable!
very good! thanks
Thank you again for your prompt help
Fast and precise, good job!
thanks for the quick support. I’m fully satisfied! keep it up
The support was really good and fast.
Q: What do I need to use DEM Earth?
Cinema4D R14, R15, R16,R17,R18,R19,R20,R21.
OSX or Windows 64 bit only
an Internet connection.
Q: Does DEM Earth download DEM Data for me?
A: Yes! DEM Earth automatically downloads 30m meter and/or 90m data, as, and when you need it.
Q: Do I have to keep downloading data?
A: Initially, yes. But each tile(file) is downloaded and cached locally. So the next time you use this tile it is read from the local cache.
Q: Can I bake out my landscape?
A: Yes , you can easily convert your model to a standard polygon object.
Q: Is there any license for imagery ?
A: Any imagery accessed through this software, is always copyright of the respective owner. We are not in any position, to sell, transfer, or provide any license for imagery. CinemaPlugins.com makes no claim of ownership or license.
Q: Whats with the one year support?
A: You get one years support and service. Support is assistance for your account, from us. Service is access to our servers.
Q: Does the plugin still work if my support has expired?
A: Yes. You can still use the plugin. you can create new scenes, and use old ones. You do not have to renew your support, or buy the plugin again. However if you need our support, you clearly wont get it, and your service is limited.
Q: How much does it cost to renew support?
A: You can check the price of support renewal here..
- 4.357 for Cinema 4D R20, R21, S22, R23, S24
- 3.163 for R16 to R19)
- v4.357 for Cinema 4D R20, R21, S22, R23, S24
- v3.163 for Cinema 4D R16 to R19 (older versions are available on request for R13/R14/R15 on WIN)
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- C4dLite (Cineware) is NOT supported..
- Supports all render engines.
- 64 bit only.
- An Internet connection.
- At least 8 GB ram. (>16GB or more recommended)
- C4D R16 or greater (see version compatibility list above)
Click here to add your own text