Easily Generate dynamic Digital Elevation Models and georeference them in real-time to your world imagery.
DEM Earth automatically downloads the data it needs to build the model you want. All you have to do is provide a Geographic coordinate.
Produce real-time interactive and dynamic landscapes which you can pan, zoom and animate and place anything on, in any way you want.
What you get
- DEM Earth Generator – A realtime landscape generator which automatically downloads and caches DEM data for you, for the entire world
- PinPoint Object – Used for placing any 3D object on DEM Earth landscape with ability to dynamically scale and move with the landscape
- Way Object – A flexible spline Generator for Visualizing paths between objects on the landscape
- Coverage Command – Visualize what DEM files your have already cached
- GeoPointConverter – together with the Tools4D OpenStreetMap importer,easily overlay massive OSM data sets onto DEM Earth
- GPX track Import – drag and drop your gpx file into c4d, DEM Earth does the rest
- World File Import – drag and drop industry standard World files into C4D and DEM Earth will create the landscape for you and overlay your image automatically
- *ASC height Import – Embed super high res height, commercial DEM or DSM data, directly into DEM Earth, using industry standard ASC format (*Esri Grid, WGS84 geographic )
- Quickstart guide – Included
- *Online Examples (via Dropbox)
- Automatic 90m Dem data downloader – *Included
- Automatic 30m DEM Data downloader – *Included
- *DEM Earth Image Downloader – Included. Easily capture web-based images from a multitude of open sources, with unparalleled ease.
*account functions linked to your one year product support
Current version is 1.42 (see Changelog)
Please contact support for site installations
and command line rendering capability.
A very cost effective way to use your DEM EARTH
Account on multiple machines.
What do I need to use DEM Earth?
Cinema4D R13, R14 or R15 – OSX or Windows 64 bit and an Internet connection.
Does DEM Earth download DEM Data for me?
Yes! DEM Earth automatically downloads 90m data based on the ASTGTM data set, for free. You can also get high res data from our server (where available) for more accurate terrain.
Do I have to keep downloading data?
Initially, yes. But each tile(file) is downloaded and cached locally. So the next time you use this tile it is read from the local cache.
Can I bake out my landscape?
Yes , you can easily convert your model to a standard polygon object.
- C4D R13,R14 & R15
- MAC and PC 64bit
- Vray, Indigo & Octane Render Engines