TOPOLOGY VERTEX MAPS
Topology Vertex Maps is an amazing plugin for CINEMA4D, which generates procedural vertex maps in realtime. Topo Maps has it’s own, unique, multi-threaded ray-tracer, which generates amazing, and unique surface maps. These maps are great for shading, and modifying..
Topology Maps lets you create vertex maps which can be modified in realtime, using different surface mapping algorithms. These maps are an excellent basis for shading.
- Mesh Area Density – the relative surface density of your polygon structure(s)
- Mesh Angle – describes the relative surface angles of your polygon structure(s)
- Ambient Occlusion – shows the Ambient Occlusion of your polygon structure(s)
- Volume Depth – a map of the sub surface volume of your polygon structure(s)
- Shadow – a unique shadow from one or more light sources onto your polygon structure(s)
- Deformed Delta – describes the linear distance between the deformed and undeformed state
- Deformed Tensor – describes the surface area density delta between the deformed and undeformed state
What you get
- Topology Vertex Map Tag —This Is the main tag which does all the processing and work. It is in essence, a multithreaded , real-time raytracer, embedded in a tag.
- Polygon Transfer Tag — This is special tag which converts virtual polygon hierarchy into a single Polygon object, and lets you add a single vertex map to multiple objects. Its like the connect Object only much faster and on steroids !!!
- Tools4D Vertex Map shader — A vertex map shader that is not link based, but name based. This gives you a vertex shader that is significantly more useful than the the built in shader.
- C4D R13, R14, R15, R16, R17 & R18
- both MAC and PC 64bit builds, included.
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student.
- Includes Team Render Support